Saturday, November 29, 2008

my life

this is a story abt my college life
in the month of may i went to join badruka college for my CPT coaching class. the first say i found the place to be horrible with telugus surrounded by me. i didn't talk to anyone for a long time then a short, dark boy, with news paper in his hand took the initiative to ask my name he was vinay....
after two or three days a new boy came to our class dinesh and sat beside us. both this vinay and dinesh use to look to the left side on asking the reason they saw me a beatiful fat lady with spectacles.... this guy did their extreme i don't know to impress her or depress her they use to take snap and videos of that girl this foolish guy even don't know her name... they were just attracted by her face and there is no love.... one day she came to the canteen we were standing there the shopkepper refused her money saying there is no change. we suggested dines to take the whole bottle of bubble gum which was asked by her..... to be cntd

No comments: